Denver Realtor And Denver Real Estate Agent:
Chris is 5280 Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner for multiple years. Chris is one of less than 30 real estate agents that has an A+ Rating with the BBB (Denver Better Business Bureau) Accredited Business. Chris has sold over 150 homes since 2012.
As a Denver area native Chris is familiar with the variety of opportunities the Denver front range region presents. He has lived in both the suburbs and the City of Denver, so understands both urban and suburban locations. Buying a home is an investment of time as well as money, and Chris understands that your time is valuable. Communicate with Chris via email, text, social media, or phone; and expect quick responses to your questions and concerns. Chris does his homework and research so that his clients can optimize their time and be assured of their choices. He takes great pride in providing the highest level of service to help his clients reach the maximum possible outcome regardless of their price point.
Chris is one of only a handful of front range real estate agents that participates in all 3 overlapping multiple listing services from Colorado Springs to Northern Colorado including: REColorado.com (Metrolist), ColoProperty.com (IRES), & PPAR.com. This gives sellers more flexibility for marketing their homes and provides greater ability to serve buyers searching for homes in markets like Monument & Louisville, that do not have a clearly defined MLS provider.
Chris is an adoptive parent of 2 biological brothers and is actively involved in supporting adoptive services in Colorado through Adoption Options. In his free time, Chris enjoys hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing, and walking the dog around his neighborhood with his lovely wife. He is an elder at Central Presbyterian Church in Denver. Chris is a member of Rotary Club Of Denver #31 .
Helping people buy and sell homes in Denver, especially coordinating a sale in order to buy with only 1 move.
Assisting home buyers in the home purchase process:
1. linking home buyers with lenders
2. familiarizing home buyers with the regional options available in and around the city of Denver,
3. finding homes for sale in the MLS that fit home buyers' preferences
4. viewing lots of homes for sale at times that best suite the clients to find the best options
5. negotiating the best potential price and condition for the desired home
Assisting home sellers in the home sale process:
1. helping home sellers derive the most marketable price for their home
2. helping home sellers understand what will make their home the most desirable
3. marketing the home to attract the most potential buyers
4. negotiating the highest price for the home seller
Most recent Denver Real Estate Market Statistics:
How much does a home cost in Denver? How long does it take to sell a home in Denver? How fast are home prices rising in Denver?