It's All About You! As our client, you are at the center of all we do!
As a husband and wife team, with our children grown, we are fully dedicated to real estate. We are not restricted to working specific areas or limited to part-time hours or certain days of the week. Real estate is our full-time career and helping in the home buying and selling process is what we love to do.
We live in the quaint community of Berthoud, which is comfortably centered in Northern Colorado. Together, we have over 30 years of experience and over 60% of our business is from referrals. We use Christian standards of conduct in all that we do.
Earning Your Confidence and Giving to Our Community
I, Viki, am a member of the Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors, and my husband and I are also members of the Colorado and National Association of Realtors. We are volunteer drivers for Meals On Wheels in the Berthoud and Loveland areas.
Helping You Sell Your Home
We will take the time to understand the uniqueness of your goals, selling points of your home, and your neighborhood. We will then strategically market your home to showcase its unique attributes and maximize its exposure among qualified buyers. Finally, we will work with you to obtain the best possible offers from potential buyers and to sign a deal with which you are completely satisfied.
Helping You Purchase Your Home
We will make the process a fun and exciting experience. We will adhere to your wants and needs because we recognize your time is valuable. We will counsel you and communicate every detail to refine the transaction process.
Tailoring Our Services to Your Needs
We recognize your need for quick and effective results, convenience, security, and superb service. This is why we listen closely to what you have to say and tailor our services accordingly. If you have made that important decision to buy or sell real estate, let's get acquainted!
Call today for a no-obligation interview and consultation. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Take advantage of these complimentary, no-obligation services:
* A time saving email service that alerts you daily about new listings of homes that come on the market. This is a real time-saver when you just want to see homes that meet your specific criteria.
* Reports on surrounding home values, school ratings and detailed information about neighborhoods and communities.
* Assistance in obtaining a financial consultation and mortgage pre-approval, which saves you time and frustration.
* An in-depth analysis of your unique home compared to other homes on the market and recommendations on a personalized marketing program and pricing strategy.
* Recommendation of improvements to maximize your home's value.
* Arrangement of a qualified agent to assist you in your relocation, if your moving out of the area.